Monday, August 22, 2011

Megan Fox for Amica September 2011

Whatever they say... Megan is fabulous!




On what's happening to her Marilyn Monroe tattoo:
"I'm removing it. It is a negative character, as she suffered from personality disorders and was bipolar. I do not want to attract this kind of negative energy in my life."
On her navel piercing:
"Oh, this? I did it when I was 16-years-old because I was a fan of Britney Spears. The only time I tried to imitate someone else. But then I thought it was tacky and so I removed it when I turned 20.
On being dubbed as a 'sex-bomb':
"What they call me sexy is not something that I can operate or shut down at will, but something that shines through as a journey, from how I talk, how I move. On the screen, I seem very sure of myself, but the real world is the place where I feel more conflict."
On if she'd be happy if she had a daughter who wanted to be an actress:
"I would not be happy but wouldn't prevent her from doing so. I just would hope [my child] had a strong character, because you have to be strong to do this job. If she was weak and too emotional, I would not advise it."
On whether there's something about her body that she dislikes:
"Of course, I have a lot of flaws. But I do not tell them - ever."

On how she stays so fit:

"For a year and a half, until about four months ago, I followed a strict vegan diet based on raw fruits and vegetables, no bread, sugar and coffee. But I had lost too much weight. So now I eat a bit of everything. I train three times a week doing circuit training (a series of exercises with tools that improve muscle power, etc) with my trainer Harley Pasternak (the guru of the five factors of the Diet)."